- How to connect to the pocket wifi?
- How to return the device?
- How to check my data usage?
- I am renting a car and need pocket wifi for navigation. Is there parcel locker near by Airport?
- Internet for which country do you cover?
- Where can I get the pocket wifi to be delivered to?
- Are you a registered business in Australia?
- How do I specify delivery date?
- I lost the prepaid envelope to return the device, what can I do?
- Do you offer long term rental?
- How do I check the coverage can reach the area I will be visiting?
- How do I get the refund?
- When will deposit be refunded?
- Who is the provider of wireless broadband?
- What is the return address?
- How does it work?
How to connect to the pocket wifi?
- Press the Power button for few seconds to turn on the device
- It may take up to 60 seconds to search the network
- Once connected, it will show the country name and the data usage is displayed on the screen
- Press the Power button once to go to the next page of the screen to display the SSID and password
How to return the device?
The parcel can be returned by dropping it in any Australia Post Street Box or Post Office. Please visit http://auspost.com.au/pol/app/locate to search and check their hours.
Most of the time, the hotel staff is happy to post it on your behalf. Please kindly ask them to check.
There is street post box and post office at the major international airports. Here is some information:
- Australia Post Office in Sydney International Airport which operates 7am – 7pm daily (true as at 25th Jun 2017) and Post box at Sydney International Airport Departure Plaza, Corner Of Departure Plaza And Cooks River Avenue.
- Post box outside of Melbourne Airport T1 terminal which is just next to T2 International Terminal which is about 5 mins walk.
- Post box at Perth Airport which is located along Boud Avenue (T3/T4 precinct).
- Post box between the drop off / pick up area and the public bus stop (close to the taxi rank) at Adelaide Airport. See http://www.adelaideairport.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/T1-Map-2016.pdf for the map.
- Post box in Brisbane International Airport which is located on 4th floor. Australia post ie public post box is on the 4th floor near departures. Be sure to post the item before you pass through security and immigration.
- Post box at Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport which is outside of Qantas Terminal, Corner Of Gold Coast Highway And Terminal Drive.
How to check my data usage?
Mobile app is available to be installed on your smart phone. Please download from the following links and install the app. Once installed, please connect to the pocket wifi before launching the app to see the data usage.Back to Index
I am renting a car and need pocket wifi for navigation. Is there parcel locker near by Airport?
Yes. Most of our customers download offline map to navigate to the parcel locker and use the pocket wifi from there on. Here is the parcel locker to some major airports in Australia that we found and they are quite easy to navigate to:
- Parcel Locker:
- It is right in the T4 car park
- How to get there from the Airport:
- It is about 5-10 minutes walk from T1 the International terminal
- Parcel Locker:
- Gold Coast:
Internet for which country do you cover?
We cover over 100 countries. Please visit http://australia-wireless-rental.com/coverage/ for the list of countries.Back to Index
Where can I get the pocket wifi to be delivered to?
Delivery options can be found here .Back to Index
Are you a registered business in Australia?
Yes we are. Our Australia Business Number is 40608201341Back to Index
How do I specify delivery date?
On the payment summary page, there is a text box. Please specify the delivery date. It is normally the date you will pick up or check-in date.Back to Index
I lost the prepaid envelope to return the device, what can I do?
To prevent damage on the device, we use padded bag which can be purchased at any Australia Post shop. Put PO BOX 2068 South Melbourne, VIC 3205, Australia as the addressBack to Index
Do you offer long term rental?
Yes, please use the Contact page or email email@example.com to discuss your requirement.Back to Index
How do I check the coverage can reach the area I will be visiting?
Please visit http://www.optus.com.au/network/mobile/coverage
Enter Device from Optus then select Huawei E5786 and enter the address to check the coverage.Back to Index
How do I get the refund?
The refund will be issued to paypal or credit card account that was used for payment as soon as we receive the device back.Another option, if you have bank account in Australia, the payment can be made through bank deposit. The refund will be through transfer to your bank account.Back to Index
When will deposit be refunded?
Deposit will be refunded as soon as we receive the device back. Normally within 24-72 hours after we receive the device.Back to Index
Who is the provider of wireless broadband?
Optus is one of Australia’s leading Telecommunication companies. We picked one of the best for our customers through our experience with them.Back to Index
What is the return address?
The prepaid envelope has got the return address. If you lost the envelope, the return address is PO BOX 2068 South Melbourne, VIC 3205, AustraliaBack to Index
How does it work?
We receive order from you. We deliver the wireless device to the shipping address. Wireless Device will be ready to use when you receive it. Put in the prepared envelop before leaving Australia and drop it in AusPost Mailbox. That’s about it.Back to Index