$450.00 – $800.00
The followings are some ideas for itinerary. Please note that day time in Winter is shorter and may mean shorter scenery tour. Final itinerary is upon discussion with our tour consultant.
Mount Dandenong – Yarra Valley
– Mount Dandenong tour (Tea House, Cream Dairy Shop, Gepetto, Sohum)
– Lunch at Miss Marple’s Tearoom, Mount Dandenong
– Yarra Valley winery (Domaine Chandon and de Bortoli)
– Wine tasting at Yering Station Estate
– Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
Mount Buller Snow Trip
– Stop over at Mansfield for toboggan and/or ski gear hire
– Toboggan + Photo Session
– Lunch at Mount Buller Café
– Ski lessons (subject to availability and ticket fees apply)
– Sledgedog Huski Ride (subject to availability and ticket fees apply)
– Return all ski gear and clothing hire at Mansfield
For group more than 7 people, please contact us at +61428868398 or email@example.com.
This is day tour departing from major cities such as Melbourne, we can customise and design a route for you for multiple days tour. Please feel free to contact us.
Price may change should the itinerary includes combining 2 tour destinations. Please see some ideas for itinerary below.
Pickup from and drop off to your accommodation
Car (Kia Carnival or similar that fits 1 driver and 7 passengers)
Refreshment (Mineral Water and Mints)
Ballarat, Bendigo, Chadstone & Mornington, Great Ocean Road, Melbourne City, Mount Buller, Phillip Island, Yarra Valley